NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Timber Wolf 25th Anniversary Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Pinkerton Tobacco Co. LP, 1121 Industrial Drive, Owensboro, KY 42301 (the "Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes is administered by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747 (the “Administrator”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of, and currently residing in, the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of MA, MI & VA), who are tobacco consumers, twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and any of either company's respective affiliates, parents or subsidiaries, respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in MA, MI, VA, and where prohibited by law.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: The Sweepstakes begins 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on Tuesday, August 6, 2019 and ends 3:00 p.m. ET on Friday, November 8, 2019 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
During the Sweepstakes Period, if you already have an account on https://www.timberwolfsnuff.com (the “Website”), log onto the Website, then click where indicated and follow the on screen instructions to provide your responses to the Timber Wolf-related question(s) to receive one (1) entry into the corresponding weekly drawing (“entry”). If you do not have an account, you must first visit the Website and complete all required registration information in order to proceed. All entries become the property of Sponsor. Entries must be in English. All entries must be the sole, original work of the entrant. Any entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, or defamatory, includes any trademarks or logos, violates the proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, is otherwise objectionable, or in any way is incomplete, indecipherable, or otherwise not in full compliance with these Official Rules, will not be accepted and may be disqualified. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize any portion of their entry from any source. Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that their entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use entries (or excerpts of entries) in any way it sees fit. By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the entry submitted.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per week. Entries will not carry forward to subsequent weekly random drawings and will only be eligible for the week you entered. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET, with the exception of the first day, which will begin at 12:00 p.m. ET and end at 11:59 p.m. ET, and the last day, which will begin at 12:00 a.m. ET and end at 3:00 p.m. ET. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “week” is defined as beginning each Sunday and ending each Saturday, with the exception of the first week, which will begin on Tuesday, August 6, 2019 and end on Saturday, August 10, 2019; and the last week, which will begin on Sunday November 3, 2019 and end on Friday, November 8, 2019. Multiple entries in excess of this limitation or mass entry attempts may result in disqualification of all entries by such person. Entries must be manually submitted by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties, are prohibited. Duplicate or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
By entering, you represent and warrant that you have fully complied and are in agreement with these Official Rules. By entering, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below) from any action or liability resulting from your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or any other information included in any entry. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by entrants’ online service may apply and are entrants’ sole responsibility. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply and are entrant’s sole responsibility.
4. PRIZES: One hundred forty (140) Prizes (10 per week): A $100 Sponsor-specified gift card; Seventy (70) Prizes (5 per week): A $75 Sponsor-specified gift card; Seventy (70) Prizes (5 per week): A $50 Sponsor-specified gift card; Seventy (70) Prizes (5 per week): A $25 Sponsor-specified gift card. Limit one (1) Prize per person/email address. All prizes are specified by Sponsor. Prizes are awarded "as is" and without any warranty, except as required by law. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor in the event of prize unavailability and then an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided or due. Gift cards are subject to restrictions and an expiration date may apply.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each weekly drawing.
6. RANDOM DRAWINGS: On or about the Monday following the conclusion of each week, ten (10) $100 gift card winners, five (5) $75 gift card winners, five (5) $50 gift card winners and five (5) $25 gift card winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received during that week only. Drawings will be conducted by Administrator, a judging organization working on behalf of Sponsor. Administrator’s decisions are final on all matters relating to the random drawings. Sponsor’s interpretation of these rules and decisions shall be final.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by e-mail/mail/phone by Administrator and will be required to provide a valid mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) within five (5) days of receipt of e-mail/mail notification, or prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded. Return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner will be selected. Prizes will be shipped within eight (8) to ten (10) weeks of notification/verification.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting account. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because of email addresses that are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the exclusive control of the Sponsor.
8. GENERAL RULES/VERIFICATION: By accepting a prize, each winner grants permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use his/her name, city, state, photos, and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion, and trade without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering/playing, entrants/winners hereby agree, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, attorneys and representatives (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") from any and all injuries, loss, claims or damages arising out of an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s and any guest’s acceptance or use or misuse of a prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and that entrant shall defend and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless against, any liability for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, whether or not foreseeable, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages to persons or to property arising out of the prizes awarded hereunder. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding the Sweepstakes, including the Website/any websites used in connection therewith and the prize awarded hereunder, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by the Sweepstakes Entities.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, terminated or suspended for any reason, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to award any remaining prizes from among all eligible entries received for each week prior to cancellation. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Website/any website involved in the Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek all available remedies, including without limitation criminal prosecution, and damages, including without limitation attorneys' fees, from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, typographical or other errors, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email sent or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the entry mechanism, to be violating these Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible.
9. DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action brought by him/her arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the State of Kentucky or an appropriate Kentucky State Court if federal court is not a proper or available venue; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards to entrant shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kentucky, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kentucky or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kentucky.
11. NAMES OF WINNERS: For the names of the winners, available for a period of at least 30 days, after Friday, November 8, 2019, visit the Website.